As you know we are TRYING to build the highest quality, best performing and most DURABLE gloves in baseball, so we wanted to share a couple of tips and tricks for taking care of your BGs.
- DRY YOUR GLOVES OUT AFTER EACH USE: Our glove bag is meant to keep your gloves flat when they are in your equipment bag, but it’s very important to air your gloves out (out of the bag) after games, practices and BP especially.
- MOISTURIZE YOUR GLOVES WITH LEATHER CONDITIONING BALM: Our gloves are made from REAL leather unlike other BGs. So just like your mitt, leather conditioner helps keep the leather soft and supple. We recommend using Chamberlain's leather milk balm https://leathermilk.com/leather-milk-healing-balm/
Rub the balm inside and out of the glove. This will impregnate the leather and actually repel moisture and sweat. Allow the balm to dry overnight and it will actually make your gloves “tackier” for better grip.
- DON’T USE BRUCE BOLT BGs IN THE RAIN: Like any real leather product saturating the product will cause the leather to become very weak and make it susceptible to tears.
- USE LIGHT SOAP AND WATER ON A CLOTH RAG TO REMOVE DIRT
- IF YOUR GLOVES START TO SMELL, USE “POW AIR” ESSENTIAL OIL DEODORIZER: https://www.amazon.com/PowAir-Tropical-Breeze-Neutralizer-Penetrator/dp/B01C8DHK86
- LBNL, 2 PAIRS OF GLOVES LAST A LOT LONGER THAN 1: If you're playing pro, collegiate, high school or select ball AND/OR if you sweat a lot, we highly recommend getting 2 pairs of our BGs. We’ve found that players who train every day and rotate their gloves get significantly more wear than if they just use one pair every day. We know our gloves cost a lot, so here’s a discount code to help out: GLOVECARE15
I hope this helps! Good luck this season.